Luxury spa hotel in Húsavík, Iceland!
We have been contracted to seek funds to start construction of a luxury hotel in Iceland.
– Land for the hotel has already been acquired on a 99 year rental from the town council
– The project has received letters of interest to rent the hotel from two large international hotel chains once construction is complete.
– Hotel will be highly upscale and the basic blueprints have been made.
– Expected to have between 150 to 200 rooms with a spa and a restaurant.
– Located in a famous tourist area on top a cliff overlooking the ocean with geothermal sea baths on the next lot.
If you are interested to find out more do contact us.
We have been assisting with financial plans and networking the government, both local and national for backing up this unique project in the small village of Raufarhöfn.
One of the oldest whale watching companies in Iceland. Financial restructuring assistance and Friðrik is currently serving as the Chairman of the board and has invested directly in the company.
25 yr old concrete and earth moving company. Initial financial assistance and then later on investment in the company. Friðrik is currently serving as the Chairman of the board.
Various different business assistance jobs such as studies on offices, restaurants, hotels and few other businesses.